Wednesday, January 8, 2014

From my email today:
Posted: 07 Jan 2014 08:10 PM PST
affirmation
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
These sad words, penned by Thoreau, reveal how totally, desperately, yeah, that’s right, desperately your man needs you . . . that I need you, Lisa.
I wonder, sometimes, if most women really understand that. Do you truly understand the immense power you have in the life of your husband?
From the man’s perspective, if his woman doesn’t believe in him . . . isn’t fanatically committed to his potential, it doesn’t much matter what others think. He’s already living in Thoreau’s muse, a diminished man.
We need your affirmation – we have to have it and, oh, how we thrive with it.Typically, men are quiet about these things but that doesn’t mean we need and enjoy our wife’s affirmation any less. And every man feels it: When his woman is behind him, he can slay dragons.
Here are a few words to fill your dragon-slayer with the vigor of life.

1) Thanks for being a great husband!
2) I’m glad you’re my friend.
3) You’re a great (are going to be a great) Dad!
4) Thanks so much for fixing that!
5) I really appreciate you.
6) When you listened to me, you made me feel loved.
7) You are my man!
8) You are my protector.
9) You are awesome!
10) Hey, do you have any plans later?
11) I respect you so much.
12) Thanks for working so hard.
13) You’re an excellent provider.

For the rest go to:

1) Thanks for being a great husband!
2) I’m glad you’re my friend.
3) You’re a great (are going to be a great) Dad!
4) Thanks so much for fixing that!
5) I really appreciate you.
6) When you listened to me, you made me feel loved.
7) You are my man!
8) You are my protector.
9) You are awesome!
10) Hey, do you have any plans later?
11) I respect you so much.
12) Thanks for working so hard.
13) You’re an excellent provider.
14) You make me feel like a Lady.
15) I love being with you.
16) You’re so smart.
17) You’re amazing!
18) Thank you, that was really kind.
19) You’re so strong.
20) You’re a hard worker.
- See more at: http://timewarpwife.com/?p=1563#sthash.ElYW1VKQ.dpuf
103 Words of Affirmation Every Husband Wants to Hear - See more at: http://timewarpwife.com/?p=1563#sthash.ElYW1VKQ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment